(1) No advice
This website contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information is not professional advice and should not be treated as such.
The views published in the articles on this website are personal views of the author/s and not necessary that of the society
(2) No warranties
The medical information on this website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant or represent that the medical information on this website:
- (a)will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- (b)is complete, true, accurate, up to date or non-misleading.
(3) Professional assistance
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention
You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
(4)Limiting our liability
Nothing in this medical disclaimer will:
- (a)limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- (b)limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- (c) limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- (d)exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.