Prof. (Dr.) L P Shah (1936 – 2004)
Prof. (Dr.) L P Shah was Professor and Head, Department of Psychiatry , GSMC & KEM Hospital. He was also In-Charge, De-addiction Centre of Excellence, KEM Hospital. He was a well loved teacher and an examiner, an astute researcher and author. He was a keen administrator, and President of BPS, IPS – West Zone, IPS & many other Psychiatric Associations.
Prof. (Dr.) L P Shah Best Paper Award
- There is no age bar for this award category.
- For the sake of uniformity, instructions to the contributors published in the IJP need to be followed.
- Research must be based on work done in India.
- It must not have been presented in any scientific journal.
- The principal author and 50% of all authors must be members of the BPS.
- One hard copy and a soft copy of the paper must be sent to us.
- Four best papers will be selected for the oral presentation.